Thursday 12 December 2013

Demon in Dream

        People used to dream, but many of them do not remember that.  I always have dream even if I sleep for 10 minutes, whether day or night, does not matter. But I try to remember always as soon as I wake up.  It helps my memory too.

        I still remember my dream which I dreamt at the age of 4. It was a strange scene, where I was pulled by a Devil, which was behind a window and it tried to pull me through that window. If I remember that dream, I feel shiver and chill in my spine. The appearance of that devil, I wonder I have not seen in any film or any book, because it was the year of 1980, in our house we did not even have TV, but for the 4 year old baby, how come he can visualize those stuffs.  No idea, but I cannot forget that devil's figure.  What that could be.? It had a big lengthy face, five horns, and very length teeth, and it wore full of jewels too, interesting. In our house, the kitchen is situated near the garden, there is a window, I was standing near that window, the day was the night before diwali, I was cleaning a vessel, suddenly the window opened and the devil rose, caught my right hand and tried to pull through it. My sister and others tried to pull other side. I was crying. It did not leave me. I woke up with a utter loud cry. What this could be?

      I found out that my life is going to be full of struggle that is what the indication I got.

     After this, till now, I have dreams which are very interesting and innovative. I remember most of the dream. Will write one by one. Kindly share your dreams and give your interpretations. Lots to come, with my own interpretations, remedies, deja vu, psychic, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment